New England Bow Thruster (NEBT) has over 35 years of installation experience of thrusters, stabilizers, engine controls and windlasses. That means we have been inside of almost every boat type and encountered countless unique and “quirky” system and wiring schemes. There is nothing that surprises us and no installation challenge that we do not welcome.
Check out our gallery to see recent installs for:
Here are the things that you can expect when you choose NEBT as your marine installation partner:
- A selection of the right product(s) for your desired performance and operating expectation, boat and typical boating conditions. We always assure that your preferences are prioritized ahead of installation ease – a key differentiator for us vs. competition.
- NEBT is a full multi-line dealer – we are not bound to sell you a product that will not fully match your needs. All of the best performing and most reliable brands are available.
- For standard product installations our quotes are flat fixed rate quotes – no open ended time + materials quotes that can end up as unpleasant surprises.
- Most installations are completed in 2-3 days so down time of the vessel is kept to a minimum. Aside from how fun it is to have a thruster, this is inherently another reason to own a thruster. Your time on the water is precious so enjoying as much of it as you can lands high on the list.
- A limited lifetime installation warranty on our work.
- A fastidious approach to cleanliness that is always noticed by our customers and belies the invasive nature of much of our boat work.
- A marine engineer’s approach to installation.
- A scientific approach to thruster tunnel location involving laser metrics that insures location within 0.25” – no guess work or mistakes to cover up.
- State of the art tunnel faring using the best fiberglass shaping and finishing techniques that optimize thruster performance while minimizing thruster noise, turbulence and boat drag.
- The use of absolute top end materials, epoxy resins and biaxial fabrics for aviation like strength and longevity.
- Intuitive and ergonomic location and mounting of thruster joystick or touch panel controls that are useable in conjunction with engine controls via custom mounts and brackets. Better yet, you can choose a wireless control option.
- Electrical installation per the ABYC code – the governing body of boat building systems installation.
- Use of high end, slim profile American batteries with high discharge rates and very long life for both thruster performance and easier placement that minimizes gear storage impact.
- Battery charging system alternatives that are designed foremost for boat safety and also provide peak battery bank performance.
- Proprietary tools and procedures to assure quality of performance, fit and finish.
The best marine products can only deliver full value if they are selected properly for you and your boat and installed with the highest quality workmanship. That is what a NEBT installation experience is designed to give you.
Give us a call or fill out this contact form for a free consultation and quote.